Request a contract on the dates below and receive additional concession listed.
Complimentary Meeting Space Internet
Monday December 5th, 2022
Complimentary Hershey Break
Tuesday December 6th, 2022
Wednesday December 7th, 2022
20% Off Audio Visual
Thursday December 8th, 2022
20% Attrition Allowance
Friday December 9th, 2022
Team Building Credit
Monday December 12th, 2022
Tuesday December 13th, 2022
Triple Loyalty Points
Wednesday December 14th, 2022
50% Off Self Parking
Thursday December 15th, 2022
2% Food & Beverage Credit
Friday December 16th, 2022
Complimentary Room Drop
Monday December 19th, 2022
Complimentary Gift Certificate For Overnight Stay
Tuesday December 20th, 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Group/Event/Meeting must request contract on the date listed to be eligible for the additional concession. Contract must be signed by December 30, 2022 to qualify for this offer.
- Additional concession must be referenced upon request of contract.
- Not valid with any room blocks or meetings currently contracted or that have already occurred.
- This offer is not valid for catering-only events or wedding contracts.
- Offers are subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- Canadian Niagara Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law.
- If planner chooses “Complimentary Meeting Space Internet”, complimentary basic wireless internet will be provided in the meeting space only.
- If planner chooses “Complimentary Hershey Break”, Hotel will provide one break consisting of Hershey’s Chocolate World cookies and fudge for guests in equal to the number of actualized guest rooms on peak. Additional menu items and beverages may be purchased at prevailing menu prices.
- If planner chooses “Complimentary Reception”, Hotel will provide one (1) hour reception for guests in equal to the number of actualized guest rooms on peak. The reception will include assorted hors d’oeuvres, three (3) pieces per person, plus beer and wine for one hour. After one hour menu items and beverages may be purchased at prevailing menu prices.
- If planner chooses “20% off Audio Visual”, Hotel will provide 20% off on audio visual equipment only provided by onsite audio visual supplier Encore.
- If planner chooses “20% Attrition Allowance”, Group will pay as reasonable liquidated damages an amount equal to the difference between 80% of the minimum guest room revenue set forth in the agreement and the actual guest room revenue of the Group.
- If planner chooses “Team Building Credit”, a credit will be paid to Summit Team Building on your behalf. Valid only if Team Building is provided by Summit Team Building. Not valid for bookings under $50,000 in revenue. Team Building Credit will be paid on the following scale:
- If planner chooses “Transportation Credit”, a credit will be paid to the Transportation provider on your behalf. Valid only if transportation is provided by Niagara Airbus or Magnificent Tours. Not valid for bookings under $50,000 in revenue. Transportation credit will be paid based on the following scale:
- If planner chooses “50% off self parking”, self parking will be charged at a rate of 50% off the discounted guest rate at the time of stay for overnight guests only.
- If planner chooses “2% Food & Beverage Credit”, a discount equal to 2% of the total master billed charges for food and beverage will be applied to the master bill. Discount is not offered on any surcharges, services charges, taxes or fees.
- If planner chooses “Complimentary Room Drop”, Hotel will provide one (1) complimentary room drop per room equal to the number of actualized guest rooms on peak. Complimentary service only and does not include the amenity.
- If planner chooses “Complimentary Gift Certificate for Overnight Stay”, Hotel will provide a gift certificate valid for one (1) nights stay valid at the Hotel where the Group/Event/Meeting is reserved. Restrictions will apply on the Gift Certificate.
- If the planner chooses “Triple Loyalty Points”, triple the brand loyalty points will be processed.